HSE & QA Services
Protecting your business case
Several people have suffered from accidents or fatal injuries during the installation or service of wind farms over the years and these incidents can have lifelong consequences, both personally and professionally.
The business effects of such incidents can have long-term environmental impacts, reputational damage and both companies and management can face penalties and prosecution.
K2 Management has a proven track record in building the road map for safe project in all the main phases of a wind project:
HSEQ services by project phase:
Development and planning:
- Development of country and project specific HSE and QA plans and systems.
Tender and contract:
- Development and implementation of HSE and QA project/employer requirements
- Suppliers prequalification/evaluation according to ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISM code.
Manufacturing and transport:
- Supplier HSEQ system audit (ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001)
- Quality inspections
- Non-conformities reporting and investigation
- Corrective and preventive follow-up.
Installation and commissioning:
- Site HSEQ management and supervision
- Audit and inspection
- KPI reporting and follow up
- Quality control and follow up
- Training in safe job analysis, toolbox talk and risk assessment
- Accident, incident and nonconformities reporting and investigations
- Emergency Response Plans
- Inspections (walk down).
Operations and maintenance:
- HSE and QA inspections.