Robust and cost effective setup
Unique knowledge in foundations
Services for site investigations and geotechnical survey:
- Onsite wind data and met-ocean data; assessment of input data for the structural design
- Optimal turbine/foundation locations
- Planning of geotechnical and geophysical site investigations; interpretation of geotechnical reports to define design values, foundation types etc.
- Evaluation of excavation pits for foundation work
- Construction and logistics feasibility assessments
- Swept path analysis of existing public roads and on-site access roads
- Design of access road longitudinal alignments to ensure compliance with specifications
- Earthworks volume calculations.
Foundation design and construction:
- Conceptual foundation design including cost estimate for the final design, fabrication, transport and installation
- Top level drawings of the foundation structure
- Secondary steel and boat landing orientation and layout
- Detailed foundation design with respect to geotechnical report, full documentation including calculations and drawings
- Third-party verification if required
- Description of foundation work execution including QA
- As-built documentation
- Navigational risk analyses for offshore projects; performing risk assessment for installation and operational period; survey to evaluate wind turbine locations and accessibility for onshore projects.