K2 Management has been awarded a contract from Taiwan Power Company. The local utility is planning to install four to five wind turbines on the north east corner of the island. K2 Management wind analysis experts will support the utility with wind data analysis, investigation of turbulence and extreme wind conditions, review..
Get the latest news, views and insights from K2 Management
- Framing change for the renewables industry
- European offshore auctions - The current landscape
- K2 Management supports financial close of 1GW Hai Long offshore wind farm
- Developing flagship community-owned solar parks in Denmark
- Dominion Energy selects K2M to perform Quality Oversight on the Coastal Virginia Offshore Wind project
- K2M supports BlueFloat Energy as owner's engineer on floating Taiwanese wind farm
- Embracing Cultural Awareness: Reflections on Our Workshop
Posts about Development (10):
The island of Guam is getting closer to realizing its plans for the first utility size wind farm. Virtue Consultant Management Inc (VCMI), the holding company of a local developer, is planning to install three wind turbines (Dandan onshore wind project) on the island. K2 Management has signed a contract with VCMI in order to..
All the latest K2M news direct to your inbox.
Sign up to our newsletter to keep up to date with the latest developments.