Wind turbine towers are set to reach heights of up to 170m with new construction techniques and materials, according to wind power engineering specialists K2 Management. Tower heights have grown steadily over the last decade as operators seek stronger wind speeds higher up in the atmosphere – See infographic. Based on work..
Get the latest news, views and insights from K2 Management
- Framing change for the renewables industry
- K2M publishes largest independent offshore energy yield study to date
- K2 Management supports financial close of 1GW Hai Long offshore wind farm
- Developing flagship community-owned solar parks in Denmark
- Dominion Energy selects K2M to perform Quality Oversight on the Coastal Virginia Offshore Wind project
- Day in the Life: Senior Consultant and Team Lead for Procurement
- Embracing Cultural Awareness: Reflections on Our Workshop
Posts about Onshore wind (12):
The island of Guam is getting closer to realizing its plans for the first utility size wind farm. Virtue Consultant Management Inc (VCMI), the holding company of a local developer, is planning to install three wind turbines (Dandan onshore wind project) on the island. K2 Management has signed a contract with VCMI in order to..
All the latest K2M news direct to your inbox.
Sign up to our newsletter to keep up to date with the latest developments.