K2 Management is proud to announce it is the recipient of the highly commended award in the ‘Technical Advisory of the Year’ category at the 2023 Wind Investment Awards - one of the industry’s leading events that recognise excellence in the renewable energy industry. Announced at a glittering ceremony in Central London on..
Get the latest news, views and insights from K2 Management
- Framing change for the renewables industry
- European offshore auctions - The current landscape
- K2 Management supports financial close of 1GW Hai Long offshore wind farm
- Developing flagship community-owned solar parks in Denmark
- Dominion Energy selects K2M to perform Quality Oversight on the Coastal Virginia Offshore Wind project
- K2M supports BlueFloat Energy as owner's engineer on floating Taiwanese wind farm
- Embracing Cultural Awareness: Reflections on Our Workshop
Posts about Operation:
During the development, financing and construction of an offshore wind farm, the focus of most developers and suppliers is firmly on how to build the best energy project possible. But that means operational plans can taking a back seat until much later. Building a wind farm is not just for fun; we build projects to operate..
Renewables specialists join forces to provide independent power producers with digitalised operations and maintenance support as O&M costs balloon for mature projects. K2 Management has collaborated with Emerson’s business Mita-Teknik, a leader in the control automation business for wind power generation, to launch ‘P50..
All the latest K2M news direct to your inbox.
Sign up to our newsletter to keep up to date with the latest developments.