K2 Management is proud to announce it is the recipient of the highly commended award in the ‘Technical Advisory of the Year’ category at the 2023 Wind Investment Awards - one of the industry’s leading events that recognise excellence in the renewable energy industry. Announced at a glittering ceremony in Central London on..
Get the latest news, views and insights from K2 Management
- Framing change for the renewables industry
- European offshore auctions - The current landscape
- K2 Management supports financial close of 1GW Hai Long offshore wind farm
- Developing flagship community-owned solar parks in Denmark
- Dominion Energy selects K2M to perform Quality Oversight on the Coastal Virginia Offshore Wind project
- K2M supports BlueFloat Energy as owner's engineer on floating Taiwanese wind farm
- Embracing Cultural Awareness: Reflections on Our Workshop
Posts about Procurement & supply chain:
The biggest ever round of the UK government’s flagship renewables auction scheme was finalised last week with offshore wind emerging as one of the sector’s biggest winners. Fundamentally, these auctions represent another positive step in the longer-term realisation of the UK's offshore wind capacity. It will, however, be..
The European wind industry needs to slow down in its attempts to further drive down the levelized cost of energy (LCOE) and scale back on building bigger turbines. This, at least, is the view of K2 Management, a leading renewable energy engineering and project management consultancy, which believes that unless the inexorable..
Renewable energy demand is increasing, most recently driven by a determination to reduce reliance on Russian oil and gas with a longer-term goal to achieve hugely ambitious net-zero targets set by governments all over the world. Ambitious pledges are being announced frequently – most recently the combined promise from..
The RenewableUK Global Offshore Wind (GOW) event in London, organised by RenewableUK, heralded the return of in-person events for the industry, and for the first time in over 18 months, the halls were buzzing with customers, colleagues and suppliers ready to do face-to-face business again. Alok Sharma, president of COP26, was..
All the latest K2M news direct to your inbox.
Sign up to our newsletter to keep up to date with the latest developments.