"It’s great to have K2 Management on our side during the contract drafting and negotiation with the wind turbine supplier. K2 Management has the best experience, insight and knowledge about wind turbines and how they operate. We are confident having them on our side to secure the best wind project possible."
Jin Wee | Team Leader, Wind Energy Development Team | GS E&R Corporation
In 2013, GS E&R hired K2 Management to help in closing the wind turbine supply contract for the Yeongyang Wind Farm Project. The 59.4 MW Yeong Yang Wind Farm project, located in the district area of HwangRyongCheonGil-18 in YoengYang County in South Korea, was commissioned November 2015.
Scope of work:
- Working as Owner's Site Representative/Engineer job against WTG supplier
General WTG installation advice
- Onsite installation supervision, review and inspection (six days per week) with focus on: Inland transport of WTG components, anchor cage installation
and planning of WTG installation schedule
- WTG installation and internal cabling
- Inspection of erected WTG and preparation of Punch List
- HSEQ Management
- Project Management
- Harbor Inspection of WTG components including Inspection Report together with WTG supplier's inspector