K2 Management is proud to announce it has been awarded with its first contract in Japan. Wind Power Energy, consisting of Wind Power Group K.K, SB Energy and ORIX Corporation, who owns the 100 MW Kashima offshore wind project, has hired K2 Management to support in the development and construction phase to improve the overall..
Get the latest news, views and insights from K2 Management
- K2M supports BlueFloat Energy as owner's engineer on floating Taiwanese wind farm
- Developing flagship community-owned solar parks in Denmark
- Framing change for the renewables industry
- European offshore auctions - The current landscape
- K2M supports 50% acquisition of world’s largest offshore windfarm
- Dominion Energy selects K2M to perform Quality Oversight on the Coastal Virginia Offshore Wind project
- Embracing Cultural Awareness: Reflections on Our Workshop
Posts about Offshore wind (16):
K2 Management has been awarded a contract from Taiwan Power Company. The local utility is planning to install four to five wind turbines on the north east corner of the island. K2 Management wind analysis experts will support the utility with wind data analysis, investigation of turbulence and extreme wind conditions, review..
All the latest K2M news direct to your inbox.
Sign up to our newsletter to keep up to date with the latest developments.