Feasibility study for offshore wind farm
Building on years of experience
K2 Management is proud to announce it has been awarded a contract for a feasibility study of an offshore wind farm, located in South Korea.
Any project related information will not be disclosed per the client's request.
K2 Management will partner up with a local engineering company for the scope of work:
- Development of wind farm layout
- Review and assessment of the pre-feasibility study and independent Energy Yield Assessment
- Energy calculations for four different wind turbines
- Determination of technical losses of the various turbine models
- Review of foundation jacket design
- Review of onshore substation and grid connection
- Review of offshore cable route engineering
- Operations & Maintenance strategy
- CAPEX and OPEX estimates
- Offshore wind farm and harbor visits in Europe
- Offshore Wind farm Technology workshop
“We are very pleased and honored that our customer has chosen us to support the development of offshore wind in South Korea. We are looking forward to using our insights from more than 100 offshore wind projects across the world,” K2 Management Korean Country Director Jung Kwang-Woon comments.