Construction of the 402 MW German offshore project was completed in less than 14 months and just 23 months after financial close. Commissioning activities on the last turbine were completed end May 2017 – 4 months ahead of agreed schedule and below the budget agreed at financial close.
Financial close reached in short time
During the construction
The project was acquired in September 2014 by investment firm Highland Group Holdings Ltd, but at
K2 Management has been supporting as owner’s engineer, technical advisor and as part of the project management team – including the role as Project Director – bringing Veja Mate to financial close in a very short time.
- Wind energy and turbulence assessment
- FEED study
- Risk management
- Interface management
- Project structure development
- Project organization development
- Invitation to tender (ITT) structure development
- ITT Management including employer’s requirements and annexes
- Tender process management, including bid evaluation and contract negotiations
- Foundation and substation design process management
- Cost books management for all specified packages supporting financial advisor
- Technical advisor on nacelle
LiDAR basedpower curve measurements.