At K2 Management, we are increasingly seeing institutional investors looking to invest in unbuilt wind projects with a return on investment as low as 2%. At first glance, you might wonder what is driving this, but dig a little deeper and you will find a host of good reasons. First of all, some companies may want to be seen..
Get the latest news, views and insights from K2 Management
- Framing change for the renewables industry
- European offshore auctions - The current landscape
- K2 Management supports financial close of 1GW Hai Long offshore wind farm
- Developing flagship community-owned solar parks in Denmark
- Dominion Energy selects K2M to perform Quality Oversight on the Coastal Virginia Offshore Wind project
- K2M supports BlueFloat Energy as owner's engineer on floating Taiwanese wind farm
- Embracing Cultural Awareness: Reflections on Our Workshop
Posts about Due Diligence (7):
At K2 Management we frequently get requests from investors looking for “good projects” and we often end up performing technical due diligence on their investment objects. This is a positive and proactive approach. But it often translates into investors focusing on projects that are either ready for financial close, or which..
All the latest K2M news direct to your inbox.
Sign up to our newsletter to keep up to date with the latest developments.